Somebody on this train has this whole car stinking!!! Smelling like 100+ pounds of getback! This little girl in front of me is alternating between counting down their stops and whining “I can’t breathe”!🤭😩😩 She pointed out the culprit😳…damn kids.😂😂😂 Her mom scolded her. Meanwhile, I’m sitting here with my face tightly wrapped watching folks reactions as they get on. Po folks think they lucked up on a seat. Watching those smiles quickly go to surprise and then all frowned up…baaaaaabbbbeeeee.😂😂😂😂
I’m going to track some reactions for the next few stops:
– I hope these folks don’t think it’s my kids. (I actually did think it was her baby when I got on.😬)
– walked on and walked right back off🚶🏽♀️🚶🏽♀️
– walked on and discussed getting off at the next stop. Got off at next stop🤭🤔🚶🏽♀️ This was the number 1 reaction.
– Just said, “GOTDAMN!” and moved way down the car😷➡️➡️
Hold up – the little girl just asked her mom if she could put her earbuds in her nose. Poor baby.😂😂😂😂😂
More reactions watching:
– This shit stinks!
– My skin is too sensitive for this shit!
– Awwww hell naw!
– Oooohhhhhhhh (followed by a quick U-turn)
– I can’t
– This is not working for me
– Anybody got any air freshener
– lady walks down aisle spraying perfume…some thanked her. I can’t smell either way so 🤷🏽♀️
– bumping all into each other trying to get off before the doors closed once that smell hit them. 😂
– faces as they get on:😕😟😒😳🥵😖🤭😧😲😷🤢🙊😠
I am not laughing at the individual because I don’t know his story, but he doesn’t look like he smells. Perhaps that’s why folks are so surprised. But, the reactions and u-turns being made are hella comical!!!↩️😂😂😂😂 real tears are running down my face as I try to suppress my laughter at these folks’ reactions.😭😭😭 Luckily, he slept through it all.
Meanwhile, I can’t smell a damn thing because my face is wrapped so tightly and my airtamer is in full affect. If I pass out, it’s my own damn fault.😂😂😂😂😂